[GeoStL] From February 2002

  • From: Glenn <GLNash@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: SLAGA <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 04 Sep 2002 19:05:07 -0500

From February 2002:

Someone left a 'U.S.Army Caching Hiding Manual' at the CD Exchange cache.
Must be a stock item for user jogps (227 found) because they put one in many
caches. Maybe that's what I need- a 'signature' trinket. This cacher is from
Tennessee.

Back then joe was at 228 now, 850+ or so, is no longer a stranger and moves
about as fast as Bruce!!

Glenn
Yep, I am going thru the old logs on the local news.. lots of good stuff
there, maybe I should copy the good stuff here so it will be in our
searchable archives.

---
No bugs here.

Our NEW WebPage!   WWW.GeoStL.com
Mail List & Archive Info.
Msg. of the day, "The peacemaking meeting scheduled for today has been
cancelled due to a conflict."