[GeoStL] Re: From Bernie

  • From: "Steve Bromley" <bromley@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2007 17:19:56 -0500

Bernie,

I believe I gave you the hint that you used.

Here's what you do:

From the Print menu select the following options:

    Grid Colums, Print Grid Lines and Replace graphics from text.  Also,
select the Custom Column. In the values for the Custom Column, select the
check box, in heading key in "Custom", use a lenght of 100, and in the
Special Tags field, key in "%hint/%usernote" without the quotes.  That
should give you what you want.  If you need more info, you can contact me
off list.

Steve