From: geocaching-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:geocaching-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Bob TheCacher
Sent: Tuesday, January 15, 2008 10:17 AM
To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [GeoStL] Re: Friday Lunch at RYCE

Another "way up north" lunch invite.  Does it snow up that way? How's
the ice fishing up there?  Sounds good to me.
BBD1

________________________________

        Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2008 09:16:52 -0600
        From: gryphbytes@xxxxxxxxx
        To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
        Subject: [GeoStL] Friday Lunch at RYCE

        Because I'm completely addicted to this chinese place, I'll be
there for lunch on Friday, and I would like to invite anyone that wants
to to come on down.

        So, Information goes as follows.

        Friday at noon, at RYCE Oriental Buffet.

        Coordinates are
<http://gfx1.hotmail.com/mail/w2/ltr/i_safe.gif> N38 42.871, W090 27.450
        Address is 12710 Dorsett Road, Maryland Heights, MO 63043

        Lunch Buffet is $7.25 before tax or a drink.  They also have
regular menu items and specials.
        Full menu can be found here: http://www.rycebuffet.com/

        Hope to see lots of people there, this is a perfect lunch area
for those in the north area.  Please reply so I know what size table
I'll need to ask for.

Get the power of Windows + Web with the new Windows Live. Get it now!
<http://www.windowslive.com?ocid=TXT_TAGHM_Wave2_powerofwindows_012008>