[GeoStL] Re: Friday Lunch

  • From: Laurie Elfrank <lwatermann@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Geocaching Newsgroup <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 21 Sep 2011 08:40:46 -0500

Maybe it's the solution to some top-secret puzzle cache.

I won't be able to make it to either location :(

-Laurie (Denmother)

Date: Wed, 21 Sep 2011 08:34:39 -0500
Subject: [GeoStL] Re: Friday Lunch
From: nrover@xxxxxxxxx
To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

-

I don't think those coordinates are for where you think those coordinates are
for.

On Wed, Sep 21, 2011 at 8:20 AM, Jim Greene <jimsgreene@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Just listen, you'll hear them as you walk in the door. Coordinates are usually
in the NW corner of the restaurant @ N 38 37.296 W 90 29.225.

On Wed, Sep 21, 2011 at 12:30 AM, Christian Jundt <cjundt797@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I've never been to one of these lunches, but I will try and make it. How will I
know where everyone is at?

Thanks,
Chris Jundt
Jundtie797

From: GC-RGS@xxxxxxxxxx
To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [GeoStL] Friday Lunch

Date: Tue, 20 Sep 2011 20:53:53 -0500

Calling all cachers. We are having lunch at Fuddruckers on Friday Sept.24,2011
at 11:30 a.m.  Looking forward to seeing all of you and enjoying your good
company & maybe have some fun!

MRS RGS

Sent from my iPhone

--