[GeoStL] Re: Friday Lunch

  • From: Susan Ring <susanmring@xxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 25 Jun 2009 09:21:59 -0500

I'm going to try to make it, maybe with my daughter. Probably around noon.

Yum, I haven't had Greek food in such a long time.

Susan

On Jun 21, 2009, at 10:22 PM, Steve Bromley wrote:

Ok, I’m on vacation this week and should be back in town by Friday. I’ve got the craving for a Greek Lunch so how about we meet at the Assumption Greek Orthodox Church at 11:00 on Friday. The lunch website is: http://www.assumptiongoc.org/FridayLuncheons.dsp

Hope to see some of you there.

Steve Bromley
It's not only the destination, but also the path you take and the friends you make along the way.