[GeoStL] Re: Friday

  • From: Bernie <happykraut@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 19 Feb 2004 09:35:14 -0600

-
Judi, I don't know what the rating is on Fabik, but I do believe you will have problems negotiating that hill. If I remember right, The Big Bear tried out the back of his britches to see how well they would slide down the hill. Bernie

Judi F wrote:

-
Hi Susan, Karyl, & Timothy (and any others who may be interested),

I have put together 3 areas of caches that we might be able to do on Friday. Due to ice still being around, the terrain is 1 - 1.5 on most.

Look them over and see which ones you have not done the most on. Susan, you've done the most of all of us so any suggstion is appreciated. These are not etched in stone. Feel free to add to the list area, once we decide the areao, once we know which area, we can set up a meeting spot.

South County area, Hwy 44, Big Bend:
504 pir
Some Disassembly Required
Super Bowl Cache
Murphy Junkyard
Show Me State Happy
Fabick
Staro Dobro Susedotvo

St. Charles County: Junior Fries Cougars Don't Wear Pants 24 Hr. Eternal Walk Don't Bunnies Hop Lucky Duck Tank You Very Much Too Schools in Session Reflection

West County:
Roll Em IV
Roll V
Round About