[GeoStL] Free River Otters Tickets

  • From: "Jen Guyer" <nyisutter@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 24 Jan 2003 20:44:05 -0600

-
We were given 2 free tickets to the River Otters hockey game tomorrow. We
already had tickets, so if anyone wants these, let me know. Preferrably
someone I will see at the meeting tomorrow so I can just hand them to you.
Otherwise, you will have to come by and get them as my day is pretty booked
tomorrow. First come first serve.

Jen

?Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is
wholly inadequate to the government of any other."
--John Adams

 The SLAGA E-store is closed for image repairs but this is what is there.
The SLAGA E-store  http://www.cafeshops.com/cp/store.aspx?s=SLAGA