[GeoStL] Re: Forest park curses me!

  • From: Stephen Martin <faery_generic@xxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 23 Jun 2007 08:14:56 -0700

-

Ouch! Does John Deere green make your stomach turn?  Rather than quit biking I
am going to try watching where I am going.  Heck I wasn't even looking at my
GPSr.

Yesterday's group was definitely trying to "WIN" weren't they.  It was a good
time... and Xeviel, FlyingPan and I went to the GOC lunch.  YUMMMMMMMM

Off to cache...  Stephen