[GeoStL] Forest park curses me!

  • From: Stephen Martin <faery_generic@xxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 22 Jun 2007 16:06:30 -0700

-

I had a great time assisting today at Forest Park. We had a way more energetic
group of kids this time... maybe it had to do with the camping most of the
groups last week had endured before our "show."

Two weeks ago I helped with WOW in the same place.  I rode my bike and metro to
St. Charles where I live.  Crashed, bled, ER and slight concussion later i was
sending icky pictures of my wounds.  Now fast forward to today, helped the kids
learn followed by a trip to urgent care.  Two of my five wound areas are
inflamed and hurt like a Paris Hilton interview.  I was happy to be in and out
of St. Luke's UC in St. Peters/O'fallon in less than 20 have a suave with
silver something something.

Helping teach is hazardous to my health... or I am.

Sincerely thanks for the opportunity and let me know of any other ways I can
help.

Stephen