[GeoStL] For the animal lovers...

  • From: GC-RGS <gc-rgs@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: GC-maillist <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 14 Jan 2003 18:37:58 -0600

A pretty lonely guy decided life would be more fun if he had a pet. So he went
to the pet store and told the owner that he wanted to buy an unusual pet. After
some discussion, he decided on a centipede, which came in a little white box to
use for its house.

He took the centipede home, found a good location for the box home, and then
decided he would start off by taking his new pet to the bar to have a drink. So
he asked the centipede in the box, " would you like to go to Frank's with me
and have a beer?" But there was no answer from his new pet.

This bothered him a bit, but he waited a few minutes and then asked him again,
"how about going to the bar and having a drink with me?" But again, there was
no answer from his new friend and pet. So he waited a few minutes more,
thinking about the situation.

He decided to ask him one more time: this time putting his face up against the
centipede's house and shouting, "Hey, in there! Would you like to go to Frank's
Place and have a drink with me?"

A little voice came out of the box: "I heard you the first time! I'm putting on
my shoes!"