[GeoStL] Feb 8 Group Cache Update!

  • From: "Barbara Hunt" <barbarastl@xxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 23 Jan 2003 15:03:51 -0600

-
So far, I have the following people interested in going on the Feb 8 group cache to "Darryl and Darryl".

nyisutter (Jen)
island dave
strider (jim)
jrinfoley
MrB (larry)
tribble (pam)

It's about 5 degrees as I write this, and if it's 5 degrees on Feb 8, I will probably reconsider going myself. In addition, if it's sleeting, snowing, raining hard, or by some oddity, there is an erupting volcano, the trip may be postponed.

I will post the trip status at some point during the 24-hour period of Thursday, Feb 6. Please make a note to check your email before heading out, to see if there are any changes!

Barbara