[GeoStL] Re: Favorite points!

  • From: Glenn <gln.htc@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 24 Dec 2010 12:07:35 -0600

-
Your logic has so many holes in it I can drive my environmentally unfriendly,
gas sucking SUV through it.

I just heard from a cacher that would not walk across the street to see some
stupid mural painted in a wall. Nothing could be more boring. Oh well, there
goes my series of really cool mutual lamp post caches.

I am sitting in a parking lot where there is a cache at a lamp pole that I have
yet to log. Probably never will BUT as I sit here I see   is a really cool rock
cut in the cliff that i Never saw  before. WOW, i should pay better attention
when i am in the parking lot. Know Future could tell us all about the cool
geology right here for all to see.

 Before that big house landed on my floral designer sister she  would have told
me that the giant Christmas wreath displayed on the store is  oh so very cool.
Well, it's kind of neat but to me, oh so cool is a stretch. A friends dad is a
graphic artist from the old days, he would be pleased to see all the neat
graphical signage that they are doing now a days and there is a large selection
of cool signs here. Still, here I sit next to this lame lamppost cache that I
still probably never log.

Ya can't legislate or regulate quality or lameness. I tried for a long time as
I looked at virtual caches. What is lame to me was always very cool to the
cache placer. And so it is with caches. My lame ain't your lame but may be
someones best cache ever. Go figure.

Via iP-4

from this

 Missouri Geocachers Calendar --->