[GeoStL] Fall Picnic

  • From: "Jen" <2geocachers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 21 Sep 2007 23:36:33 -0500

Looks like a great turnout and there is still a week before the picnic.

Currently there are 85 adults and 22 kids.   In case you can't add that is 107
individuals.

Still wheelchair bound, can't walk.  Cast was taken off today to discover that
I am highly allergic to something in the cast material.  My leg looks like an
extreme case of poison ivy.  Matt say times 10 though.

So according to that doctor he wants to do surgery and lay me up for about a
year.  Doesn't sound like fun.  Currently nothing can be done until my leg
clears up.  So I am going to seek a second opinion before deciding on surgery.
Doesn't look like I will be caching anytime soon.

We will do our best to keep our caches in shape, so please be patient if you
find any that need repair, etc.  Since Matt is in school full time and studies
on the weekend.

Keep on Caching,
Jen & Matt

"Cats are like music. It's foolish to try and explain their worth, to those who
don't appreciate them."
-Unknown-