[GeoStL] FW: [GEO] Dreicat contacting Happykraut from Geocaching.com

  • From: "Bernie Ver Hey" <Happykraut@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 5 Apr 2010 18:09:31 -0500

-
I was asked by Drei to pass this on.  Bernie

SPECIAL PROGRAM

I am opening a new Geocacher website and I am looking for beta testers and
individuals to start it up. These individuals will receive a LIFETIME silver
membership to the site. All that I ask is that these people meet a few
requirements and dedicate effort to the site for the next 90 days. Contact
me directly at rob [at] mechsoftware.com if you are interested. I will be
accepting users for the program through April 15th 2010.

Drei

Click on the link below to either Accept or Decline this Friend invite.

http://www.geocaching.com/my/pfr.aspx?rg=12474969-5d0a-4911-af65-95b99505a8a
3

from this