[GeoStL] Even More RE: MORE Potluck 2008 Pics

-
I liked the bigger pictures so I tried out Picasa:

http://picasaweb.google.com/jim.bensman/2008WinterPotluck

I did not like having to download their program so I am not sure if I will
keep it.  Is there anyway to use this service without their software?  While
the picture you download is much better than on Shutterfly, it is not the
original picture.  I was shooting in 8 megapixel so the files are all about
2 megs, but the ones you download are only about 500K.

For comparison, here they are on shutterfly:

http://share.shutterfly.com/action/welcome?sid=8BcOW7Zy0aMX-&emid=sharview&l
inkid=link5

Jim Bensman
"Nature Bats Last"