[GeoStL] Re: End of the year...

  • From: "Mike Griffin" <griff@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 1 Jan 2003 08:34:26 -0600

-
I know that I have been contacted by several Scouts who all have brand new
GPSr's and wanted to be pointed in the right direction, (no pun intended,
well maybe a little pun.. ) I see a couple of them have joined SLAGA.

We have a Winter Rendezvous event coming up in February and weatherexpert121
will place his first cache out there. That is, if we acquire approval from
the fine city of Wentzville.

It is exciting to see younger and older people sharing a passion for such a
great sport! I am so thankful for the St. Louis Dispatch article that got me
started. I have really enjoyed it since November and I cannot think of a
better group of people to share this with throughout this new year.

Thanks to all who have made this the best organization to be a part of!

Mike Griffin
The Brawny Bear