[GeoStL] Re: Emenegger Park

  • From: "Mariel Leggett" <m.leggett@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 5 Feb 2006 21:20:26 -0600

-
Well, since I live in Imperial, MO I think I will meet y'all at
Emmenneggar around 9am, I will have my radio on channel 2, sub-channel
33.  I'll be parked by Safecracker's cache.  I'm just happy to come back
and give another shot at both All Wound ups.  :)
Strider, you still coming to Emmenneggar and are you going to breakfast?

Mariel