[GeoStL] Earth Caches

  • From: "Mike Griffin" <griff@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 2 Jul 2008 18:49:46 -0500

-
I have recently submitted, well two weeks ago, 2 earth caches and one has finally made it to the adoption phase. I accepted the adoption and it has been sitting there waiting for the reviewer for 3 days now. I would have thought that when I accepted the adoption, she/he would have immediately approved it. Our local reviewers do not have access to Earthcaches. The other was waiting on an email from the National Parks Service which I received today. So, anyone else have to wait weeks for approvals on these?

BTW - one is in Kansas and the other in New Mexico. You don't have to live near an Earthcache, just have visitied there and gathered the information.

Mike Griffin
Brawny Bear
  ()__()
  (='.'=)