[GeoStL] Re: Earth Cache

  • From: "Gary Braman" <Gary.Braman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 14 Sep 2008 18:36:47 -0700

-
I've set some of my Earthcaches as member's only caches so I can see who
is looking at them when I publish them.  I did this with some of my
other caches as I have been trying to increase interest in geocaching at
the lake of the Ozarks.  I always remove them after the FTF.  I wish we
could see who was looking at our caches without making the cache members
only.

Great tip on the loophole.... I wasn't aware.