[GeoStL] Re: Dues cost

  • From: thejones crew <shitsngrins@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 2 Jan 2008 18:35:11 -0600

Now that we have met I look forward to caching with you! Hope you make it to
the potluck! Thanks again for the computers, the kids are enjoying them, and we
have actually started working on getting a file going for the relay for life.

Arlene
***In addition to what is stated on the website, I like to support the group.
They do a lot of nice things.  Also furnish meat and extras for picnics etc.
Now that I think I finally have finished with my knee surgeries that took place
over the last 2 years, I think I can actually cache a little more often.  So,
I'm back as a paying member.  Put my name in RED. : )