[GeoStL] Re: Double logging caches

  • From: Pam Ekey <pekey@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 6 Dec 2004 22:12:44 -0800 (PST)

-
Jen,
A good example of a cache series is the KCopoly series in Kansas City -- GCKPRF
is the cache page for the "Grand KCopoloy Cache". It requires finding -- and
logging --all the other caches in the series before you can unlock the
coordinates to this final cache. So far, there are 24 caches scattered all over
the Kansas City Metro area to log before you can even think about the final
cache. Each of the caches in the series has its own page. How's that for a
challenge? I know what I'll be doing over Christmas this year.

Pam/Tribble
"Jen C." <justjen@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
-
Dan,
Sorry for using yours as an example, didn't want to make you upset. It just
happened to be the first I thought of, since I had been out caching and had a
few to log in. Since I am new I didn't know how all of this worked.

However I was just questioning any caches that had more than one waypoint, not
just yours.

Thanks to all for setting me straight on how all this works. I didn't want to
stir things up or get people upset. Just trying to figure out how things worked.

I did look on the site first before posting and couldn't find an answer.

I do plan on finishing the "Gentle Exercise" in a week or so depending on the
weather. We got soaked on Sunday :-)

Thanks
Jen