[GeoStL] Double email

  • From: "Bernie" <happykraut@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 Apr 2003 10:42:58 -0500

-

  Glenn, I checked the CC field and it is empty. And I don't believe I have
any filters set up. Also I would think that filters are for incoming mail.
Bernie

This list is configured NOT to post duplicate posts.

Next time you answer some emails, do everything the same but just take
notice of the address in the TO or CC fields.  Your email address may be
there as well as the freelists address.  If this is the case, you will get
2 emails.

Some mail programs  will let you set an option to include YOUR address in
addition to the intended address as default. If this is set  it would be
possible to get double posts.

Or you could be getting double vision from the nut glue.

glenn

*