[GeoStL] Re: Discount hotel rates for Geocaching Potluck in Jeff City

  • From: "Mike Bollinger" <lazylightning7@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 2 Jan 2004 12:37:14 -0600

Hi Tim, Pam and Molly,

I'm sorry that I haven't gotten back to you sooner, but I've been really
busy doing nothing.  It's so nice to shirk obligations!

On the dog question,  Best Western, Ramada Inn and Motel 6 do allow
pets. So Molly, bark bark woof grrrrufff bark woof. (In human: so Molly,
come on down and have a great time.)