[GeoStL] Dinner Meet, Greet and Eat

  • From: "Laura Million" <lmillio@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 7 Aug 2007 10:31:38 -0500

-
I want to plan another Dinner Meet, Greet and Eat over here in IL. What
night of the week is best for people? I'm looking at the last week of
August, what ever night of the week would work best for people?

What type of restaurants do you want to visit? We have everything from
McDonalds and yes, a Wendy's for fast food. We have Chinese, BBQ, Krieger's,
Imo's, Pasta House Co.  What every you are in the mood for.

Laura Million
2_cats

From: "Michael Griffin" <mike.griffin@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [GeoStL] Lunch Friday
Date: Tue, 7 Aug 2007 09:17:56 -0500

>Several of us will be having lunch this Friday at Zoya's Cafe located
>at 725 N NEW BALLAS RD., SAINT LOUIS MO 63141.
>
>Map: http://tinyurl.com/3a5e24
>
>They serve Mediterranean Food including great salads, sandwiches and
>cabbage rolls.
>
>Lunch will be at 11:45AM this Friday. Please join us.
>
>Mike

Steve

4:53 PM