[GeoStL] Re: Delete or not delete, that is the question.

  • From: "ehamemail" <sydstyr@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Dec 2010 11:42:11 -0600

"Those people who say nothing or "Sent from my mobile device" as their log,
probably have never put out a cache."

Uh..  there's also the possibility that those people don't actually know HOW to
USE their mobile device.   Perhaps speaking from close experience ..  and
perhaps not...  just sayin' ...

Nancy

  Date: Mon, 20 Dec 2010 23:21:49 -0600
  From: with.a.ph317@xxxxxxxxx
  To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

  I really do not see why it is a big deal. It does not detract from the
cache's worth just because a log is blank. I always write something in mine,
but I like to write/talk. Maybe some folks are just about finding caches.

  Is there a rule that you must praise the cache owner when you find their
cache?