[GeoStL] Re: Delete or not delete, that is the question.

  • From: "Bernie Ver Hey" <Happykraut@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Dec 2010 05:25:43 -0600

Is there a rule? I don't know if there is, but common courtesy tells me to
at least say thank you. On two or three occasions (well over 99.9% of
cachers say thanks in one form or another)  when I've gotten a log without a
simple thank you, I wrote to them and explained that I had put hours and
hours of work into some of my caches and not to even get a lousy thank you
was very disappointing. In all cases I received apologies and they rewrote
their logs. I have a feeling that you may never have hidden a cache. Like
someone else said "that is our reward".  Don't get me wrong, I do cut and
paste sometimes, but I ALWAYS say thanks.  Bernie