[GeoStL] Re: Daryl & Daryl Cache PU Group Hunt

  • From: "Steve Bromley" <bromley@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 8 Feb 2007 17:55:54 -0600

-
Jeff,
Yes, the event is still on.  Rich won't be going on the hike but will try to
join us at the pavilion.  He's been sick for the last week and his Doctor
has told him to stay out of the cold.  Jim and Sarah (Strider and
Crowsfeate30) will be our hosts for the event.  We start at 9:00am.  I
expect to see more details from Jim tonight.

Steve aka javapgmr