[GeoStL] Re: Daily cache numbers

  • From: GC-RGS <gc-rgs@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 05 Jan 2003 20:16:12 -0600

-
I think I've done a couple of 10-14 days but it's go, go go. I think a lot
can be said for the 'leisure' caching days because you can get a lot more
from the area by looking around and spending some time instead of doing a
'cache & dash'. I've gone to So. IL (Giant City and Ferne Clyffe SP's)
several times and spent hours walking around when there may be only be one
or two caches in the park.

And yes, I'm mad at Glenn, only 'cause he's easy to pick on. :-)

Rich