[GeoStL] Re: Curious and I am sure controversial (REVISITED)

  • From: "Tim" <timpam2mocachers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 8 Mar 2006 04:45:07 -0600

-
I have no idea how this is done. It sounds like it can be fixed all we need
is someone to step up to the plate and volunteer to do it. Until someone
volunteers to take care of it the "STATS" page will not work.

Do we have any takers to fix this problem and then maintain it as needed to
keep the page working?

Tim