[GeoStL] Re: Curious and I am sure controversial

  • From: BruceS <bruces3418@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 7 Mar 2006 08:09:10 -0600

-
On 3/7/06, Mike Griffin <griff@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> -
> Whats really sad is that only 1 person in the top 50 is coming to MOGA.. =
You
> would think that they would want to show everyone how they cache...

Mike I am not surprised at all.  Not wanting to paint too broad of
brush here but in general those in the top 50 don't do alot of caching
in the woods.  "Power caching" has now become an urban sport of
running from one parking lot to another and one small park to another.
 It is not running around in the woods looking for boxes as it used to
be.

Bruce