[GeoStL] Re: Cruise and Caching Pics from Dec

  • From: Bob TheCacher <cachefinder@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 4 Jan 2010 22:39:29 -0600

-
Arlene:  You won't believe this but I have your travel bug here at my house
that I took from Cozumel last week.  I had no idea it was your's until just now
when I logged it out of Hole in the Wall, a floating bar in a Cozumel bay.  You
will be getting another e-mail with my log.  It's a little whale looking thing
that says it's on the way to Panama (oops wrong way).  This little guy is
getting some serious milage!  You need to come with us next Nov and take it
back down!!!

Bob

BBD1

> From: shitsngrins@xxxxxxxxxxx
> To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Subject: [GeoStL] Re: Cruise and Caching Pics from Dec
> Date: Mon, 4 Jan 2010 22:20:28 -0600
>
> -
> Awesome pics! Thanks for sharing them! Trying to talk the hubby into a trip
> like this. Love the shirts too!
>

> Arlene
>
> > Date: Mon, 4 Jan 2010 20:08:01 -0800
> > From: cachefinder@xxxxxxxxxxx
> > To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
> > Subject: [GeoStL] Cruise and Caching Pics from Dec
> >
> > -
> >

> > ==================
> > Pictures for you!
> > ==================
> >
> > From: Robert Pratt
> >
> > I&#39;ve put together an array of Cruising and Caching Pics that I took
> > <BR>last week. We went out of New Orleans on the Carnival Triumph and
> > <BR>sailed to Belize, Roatan Honduras and Cozumel. Cached on all 3
> > <BR>countries. November of next year we&#39;ll do it again, but will add
> > Grand <BR>Caymens to the list for 4 ports of call. You&#39;re invited to go
> > too! <BR>Enjoy what cruisin&#39; and caching is all about - sun and
> > fun.<BR>Bob Pratt<BR>BBD1
> >
> > To see the pictures, either select or copy-and-paste this address into your
> > browser: http://share.shutterfly.com/action/welcome?sid YsmzRwxcMWED

> > Missouri Caches Scheduled to be Archived http://tinyurl.com/87cqw
> > Missouri Geocaching land policies --> http://tinyurl.com/lgyy84
> > Missouri Geocachers Forums -->http://mogeo.ipbhost.com/index.php