[GeoStL] Re: County parks

  • From: "Barramus" <barramus@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 7 Nov 2002 09:22:27 -0600

I think Dan is in the sales business.
That is a good point though.

Barramus
N   38° 25.081'
W 90° 42.823'

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Dan Eubanks
  To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Thursday, November 07, 2002 9:07 AM
  Subject: [GeoStL] Re: County parks

  Rich:

  The problem is you called it an "ammo box." If you would have referred to it
as a "water-proof metal container" he most likely would have had no
reservations about you using it. Just as some people are uninformed as to what
Geocaching is they also know nothing about firearms. Some are frightened by the
very mention of guns or ammo. Just because that container at one time had
bullets in it gives some people the willies. As you can probably tell I like to
use "water-proof metal containers."

  Dan