[GeoStL] Re: Congrats!

  • From: "Barramus" <barramus@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2005 08:21:17 -0600

-
ILMAO !!!
I remember making a special banner that said "Congrats for finding 300
geocaches in 148 days!"
We did it at Bell Mountain Wilderness when Butch had a cache there.
Unfortunately that cache is gone due to the Forest Service banning caches in
wilderness.
But Thanks to Myotis the wilderness is now open for caches.
It be cool for someone to place a cache there again for Bruce to find at
5000.

Barry

> Now is the time for all good men to come
> to the aid of their party.  (Sorry - that's an
> old manual typewriter class exercise pattern
> that I never got out of my head.)
>
> Anyway, now is the time for SLAGA to
>  prepare for a celebration of the
> BruceS 5,000th find.  After all, we were
> there to document and celebrate his 300th,
> which in my day (old- school geocaching),
> was a down-right special milestone.
>
> We just have to ask Bruce which day
> this year he plans to reach 5,000 and
> which cache he wants it to be.  That's