[GeoStL] Congrats

  • From: Roger Barnes <rogbarn@xxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 01 Dec 2002 14:30:39 -0600

-
Well, it's time for me to start adding my congrats to those who have hit
milestones recently.  Interestingly, the last four milestones have all
been 100 caches, a great way to say how much fun you're having going out
and finding those caches!  So, my congrats go to:

dj&r who hit 100 on the 16th.
Tim, Pat and Molly who hit 100 on the 26th.
maddogcapt who hit 100 on the 29th.
thunder_monk who hit 100 on the 30th.

what a great month to have four new members of the triple figure club!

roger

p.s. someday, someone will lead me to #1.  meanwhile, those benchmarks
keep me busy.

 The SLAGA E-store is closed for image repairs......