[GeoStL] Re: Competition for BruceS

  • From: "Tim and Pam" <timpam2mocachers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 25 May 2007 09:46:09 -0500

-
We didn't even have maps in our GPS. We had to print each cache page out and
place them in a binder and if you wanted to use the hint you hade to sit
down and figure it out with a pencil. It is amazing how much technology is
being used toady compared to the "Good Old Day's".

I'll stop rambling:-)

Tim

www.tueltzen.smugmug.com