[GeoStL] Common sense when hiding

  • From: "Bernie" <happykraut@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 18 May 2007 11:44:03 -0500

Most gays that I have seen on TV are usually very over dramatic. Think about
it. Several of us suggesting that having a cache in a playground is not the
best idea, brought on the reaction from Stephen that it did. A good while
back, I wanted to place a cache under a bridge and it brought on some
controversy. I sure am glad that I didn't start crying like a little sissy
and quit playing the game. These common sense rules or courtesy rules as
someone stated are there to keep things flowing along and keep peace with
the non-caching community. I normally wouldn't talk about gays on this list,
but since Stephen seems to be so proud of it (his caching name, names of his
caches etc.), that I didn't think it is wrong. Wish I had a better ability
to write letters, but this is the best I can do. Cache on. Bernie