[GeoStL] Columbia Group Hunt Nov. 25

  • From: "Jen" <2geocachers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 13 Nov 2006 18:28:21 -0600

-
Plans so far.
Meet at Cracker Barrel in Columbia at 9:00 eat breakfast and on to caching
(since eating seems to be a favorite thing :-)
Address there is 3304 Clark Lane

The following caches are what we are hoping to do.

Any suggestions are appreciated.  There are 2 other caches I am waiting on
answers from the owners about walking distance.  Those will be included later
if the distances aren't as far as what the cache page makes them out to be.  I
will let you know.

The Maplewood Mini Multi Micro Mystery Cache (5M) by a-pineapple GCA31D
Yvonne's Delight by TigerFinder GCRYJ3

As time allows the following:  (no certain order)

15 Minute Multi by FullQuiver GCHAZH
A Bridge to Fear by FullQuiver and Sons GCGDRJ
Burr Oak Cache by Phil, Kelly, Peter and Max GCBABF
Columbia Family Micro by Norskie00 GCQ0MH
Flat Branch Adventure by Z-Man and his Dad GCEE1F
Hinkson Bushwacker by darwoods GCM8VJ

Not Another Bridge! by FullQuiver GCGHR9

Backwoods of Maplewood GCJMQ3
Rock Hill GC8A9

These two caches are the ones I was wondering about the walking distance.  If
you are familiar with these 2 let me know.

Hinkson Woods by ooga booga GC9307

Bear Creek by Brad & Mike GC8B47

This one only if anyone is interested or has the energy left to do it :-) This
is a night cache.

The Rhett's Run Redeye GCVD0Y

Jen

"Cats are like music. It's foolish to try and explain their worth, to those who
don't appreciate them."
-Unknown-