[GeoStL] Columbia Group Hunt

  • From: "Jen" <2geocachers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 2 Nov 2006 15:41:44 -0600

-
Anybody interested in a group hunt in Columbia?
Matt and I and Cubs (Chris) are planning on going to Columbia on Nov. 25.   To
find some caches.

We want to try and do some of the harder ones (difficulty, not terrain)  if we
do have a few of you interested.

Here are a few harder ones.
Cloak and Dagger, Hammer and Sickle by ooga booga   GC9992
Murder by spongy_mesophyll WGS84
The Maplewood Mini Multi Micro Mystery Cache (5M) by a-pineapple GCA31D
Yvonne's Delight by TigerFinder GCRYJ3

Time allowing the following:
15 Minute Multi by FullQuiver GCHAZH
A Bridge to Fear by FullQuiver and Sons GCGDRJ
Burr Oak Cache by Phil, Kelly, Peter and Max GCBABF
Bear Creek by Brad & Mike GC8B47
Columbia Family Micro by Norskie00 GCQ0MH
Flat Branch Adventure by Z-Man and his Dad GCEE1F
Hinkson Bushwacker by darwoods GCM8VJ
Hinkson Woods by ooga booga GC9307

We thought about this series, but I don't have the book, nor does my small
local library.  If anybody else would be interested in this series we can add
them in.
Bookworm - Guns, Germs, and Steel I by spongy_mesophyll WGS84

Also if some of us still have a bit of energy left after a day of caching this
could be a possiblity also:

The Rhett's Run Redeye .:| A NIGHT CACHE |:. by TigerFinder and ESquared GCVD0Y

These are in no particular order and we don't have hopes of doing this many in
a day.  Just caches I pulled up we haven't done.  Open for suggestions though.

We are not that familiar with Columbia.  So if any of you know a good meeting
place just let us know.

Thanks
Jen

"Cats are like music. It's foolish to try and explain their worth, to those who
don't appreciate them."
-Unknown-