[GeoStL] Cheap Waterproof Containers-Today Only

  • From: "Susan Ring" <susanmring@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 17 May 2006 09:50:55 -0500

-
I just got back from a garage sale where the lady had 10 - 15  Lock and Lock
containers for sale very cheap (50 cents to 1.50).  I've used these for a
variety of purposes, including caches, and they are totally waterproof,
clear plastic.  She had a variety of sizes, from small (almost micro size)
up to around 4x4x8 inches.  Nothing very large.
Address 1363 Brandywine Lane
Cave Springs Estates subdivision
open till 3 today
also open Saturday, but I don't know if any will be left by then

I'll be tied up for the next several hours, otherwise I would have taken
orders

Susan