[GeoStL] Re: Cheap Containers - here's a website

  • From: "Laura D" <festive@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2007 15:53:23 -0500

-
Here's the website that was mentioned a long time ago:

The #1 used test tube for kids! These clear, unbreakable test tubes are
used for safe science experiments in classrooms everywhere. Unlike
ordinary glass test tubes, these thick-walled plastic tubes can be thrown
in the dishwasher, dropped, tapped, or stepped on and they just won't
break!
http://www.stevespanglerscience.com/product/1367

Laura D (a.k.a. purple)