[GeoStL] Re: Cheap Containers

  • From: Yvonne Von Der Ahe <yvda@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 27 Apr 2007 06:01:28 -0700 (PDT)

-
I have also gotten them at Walgreens and the camera store on Manchester...I
think it was Schnidler's.
  Yvonne
Jack Anderson <pandyandy3@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
  -
I went into Creve Coeur Camera out in Crestwood and asked for some 35mm film
canisters and the guy dumped a box full into a plastic bag and said to take
them all. Had just over 100 and used them in the MOGA caches.
I think that if you go to any place where they send film off for developing
they will give them to you just to get rid of them, especially for such a good
cause.

Weymouth wrote:
-
You can get free 35mm canisters from Target as well.

There is also a place in the St Charles area that
caters to educators that has containers of all sizes
very cheaply. I can't remember the name right now,
but I know the place has the majority of the items
donated to them and their stock changes regularly. I
will ask my wife when she gets home.

Jeff