[GeoStL] Re: Chat tonight ?

  • From: SwordMasster@xxxxxxx
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 1 Mar 2003 02:39:13 EST

they are all done & ready for drop i have places all picked & they all have
log books & pencils...they are all 35 mm film canisters, same quality as my
others if not better. I spent the better part of my day in kinkos
today....they may be mirco's but i am going for something new  for me any way
.... a geocaching game.... the trick is to get them all in one day.. they
will all be logged as separate caches & they are all going to be reletively
close to gether not insanly close but moderatly close most of them withing a
1/4 mile with in themselves. Second i am going for the most place in one day.

At the end of the cache there is a surprise that make it worth doing.

Also i will be selling premade mirco's for ...$1.00 a peice.

any thoughts?

Lord Cronos King of the Titans & Lady Aræn