[GeoStL] Re: Chat

  • From: Glenn <Glenn@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 21 Dec 2003 13:36:08 -0600

-
so sign up needed just clik on the "chat room link"  and the program runs.

At 01:08 PM 12/21/2003, Bernie wrote:

-
 Glenn, how does one sign up for the chat client thing?  Bernie

Glenn wrote:

-
Andy, there is a chat room but if we tell you where it is we would have to stop talking about 'ya.. :-) Actuall, if you go the the SLAGA home page, www.GeoStl.com , look across the top menu bar the link will be there. I think folks pop in in the evening but if you have the chat client loaded all the time you could see folks pop up as they enter. Not many folks go there but there is some. I think a note here with directions to head to the chat room might work.

glenn

At 10:55 AM 12/21/2003, Andy Sims wrote:

-

I was wondering if there's a chat room that St. Louis
area Geocachers use to look for other people to go on
spur of the moment outings?  If not, maybe i can set
something up.  I thought I read something a long time
ago about this, but I burned out that part of brain
since then.

Also, I was wondering if there's an approximate count as to how many people are planning on doing the Jeff City trip? I'm going as long as it's still on, but was just curious as to how many of us will be there. Still not sure if my wife is coming or not, but I am going by hook or by crook.

Time to go get some grub and spend the day being
humiliated by RGS. :)

Happy hunting,

Andy (Yutty)