[GeoStL] Re: Channel 5 is looking for cachers

  • From: "Andrew Senger" <asenger@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 14 Jun 2007 10:08:30 -0500

My suggestion would be to take her to ones you've been to.  I would highlight a
regular, micro, and a "tricky" one, whether it's a non-traditional container or
one with decoys.

Taking her to ones you know will allow you to be comfortable while "finding"
the cache, but still giving good coverage for the camera.

Andrew
---
Andrew Senger
asenger@xxxxxxxxx