[GeoStL] Re: Channel 5 is looking for cachers

  • From: "Laura Million" <lmillio@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 14 Jun 2007 09:17:18 -0500

Great, can you contact Anne at 314-807-8692? Tell her that you talked to
Laura and that I gave you the information. She wants to follow you as you
look for a cache and for you to talk about the sport. It shouldn't take long
especially if you pick an easy cache or one that you have already done.

Laura Million

  _____