[GeoStL] Re: Channel 5 is looking for cachers

  • From: "Bob TheCacher" <cachefinder@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 14 Jun 2007 13:47:38 -0500

-
Larry (IBEW-RET) and I are taking her around Strawberry Creek Nature Area at 3pm today. Anyone want to join us?? It's off of Ten Brook Rd. in Arnold.
BBD1

From: LuAnn <luigilula@xxxxxxxxx>
To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [GeoStL] Re: Channel 5 is looking for cachers
Date: Thu, 14 Jun 2007 09:24:58 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Jim, We are supposed to meet up around 3, she is with a geocacher now but would like us to join them. I don't know if they have plans all ready, but Laumeier would be a great place! Thanks, hi to you & yours too.

JimSGreene@xxxxxxx wrote:      Hi LuAnn,
How about Laumeier Park? Some good caches, and easy terrain for the cameraman. Good luck, break a leg!! Tell the family hi for me,

  Jim

  See what's free at AOL.com.