[GeoStL] Re: Car Talk Puzzler

-
BTW (I hate to hijack more, but I'm unnerved):

From the answer pertaining to baseball: "That's catcher interference
and you're awarded first base in that situation."

There's no such thing as catcher interference. Defensive players
obstruct, not interfere.

Andrew Senger
asenger@xxxxxxxxx
http://www.yawetag.net
"I can't win anything.  In fact, if you look up 'loser' in the
dictionary, you'll see someone else's photo!" --Andrew Senger