[GeoStL] Re: Car Talk Puzzler

  • From: Andrew Senger <asenger@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 9 Feb 2009 23:38:24 -0600

BTW (I hate to hijack more, but I'm unnerved):

From the answer pertaining to baseball: "That's catcher interference
and you're awarded first base in that situation."

There's no such thing as catcher interference. Defensive players
obstruct, not interfere.

Andrew Senger
"I can't win anything.  In fact, if you look up 'loser' in the
dictionary, you'll see someone else's photo!" --Andrew Senger

 list, click -----> http://www.freelists.org/list/geocaching
 "NGR LIST" -->  http://www.freelists.org/list/mga