[GeoStL] Canes Micro

  • From: "Mike Griffin" <griff@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 25 Feb 2004 16:45:50 -0600

I wonder after reading this log if I should have it replaced or archive it. It
is one of the best sites in Southern Florida and my buddy at Miami University
takes care of it for me.. It has had some problems with containers being
destroyed, etc.. Here is the latest..

Seaside Sam found Canes Micro Cache (Traditional Cache) at 2/21/2004

Log Date: 2/21/2004
Enjoyed our visit to the Arboretum, and admiring all the different species of
trees and plants.  However, the cache was found in the middle of other refuse
in an open bottle.  Needless to say, the contents are ruined. Neither Balaenid
nor I had a replacement container, but will try to return this weekend.  If
anyone lives closeby, it would be great if you could do it, as we live pretty
far north.
Thanks!
SS

I think the "middle of other refuse" might be referring to dog, well you know...

Mike