[GeoStL] Re: Calculating Area

  • From: Glenn <GLNash@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 07 Feb 2006 13:22:14 -0600

-
It is not "The list" that is screwing up. It is the way various bits of
data is packaged, stored then moved across the Internet by the carious
servers here and there.   When someone kinks the Internet cord, things
get bunched up a bit.

Ya multiply the "this way" number by the "other way"  number and get a
big number that is the area of the circumference. I am pretty sure that
is how you do it.

Glenn