[GeoStL] Caching on Veteran's Day???

  • From: Dan Henke <thunder_monk@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 4 Nov 2002 07:13:25 -0800 (PST)

I have decided that it is time to take a day just for
myself and do something I enjoy :) ...Selfish I know
but very satisfying!!!!
I think I am going to take the whole day 11/11 and go
caching. I am contemplating coming up to the St.
Charles area and doing as many as I can in one day.
But if others here are going out that day and maybe
group caching I wouldn't mind getting together. Let me
know....and if you would like to join me for the St.
Charles caches you are more than welcome.

Wow a whole day just for me .....I can't wait :)

Dan  (Thunder)

HotJobs - Search new jobs daily now
http://hotjobs.yahoo.com/
Our WebPage! Http://WWW.GeoStL.com
Mail List & Archive Info.
The SLAGA E-store is closed for repairs......